This policy provides indemnity in respect of:
- Loss or damage to the property insured as a result of theft involving entry into or upon or exit from a building by forcible and violent means or any attempt thereat.
- Any damage to the premises for which the insured may be responsible as a result of actual forcible and violent entry.
(Damage to the premises consequent upon such theft is also covered if the insured is liable for such repairs).
1. Theft without forcible entry.
- Property more specifically insured (under other policies).
- Loss or damage:
- Caused or in any way contributed to by the connivance of any member of the insured’s family, household or business staff.
- Resulting from any act committed by any person lawfully on the premises.
- Loss or damage during or following upon fire or explosion.
- Loss or damage to plate glass whether forming part of the premises or otherwise.
- Occasioned by or consequent upon War, Riot, Strike, Civil Commotion, Earthquake, or looting, sacking or pillage in connection with any of them.
- Loss or damage to Deeds, Bonds, Bills of Exchange, Promissory Notes or securities for Money, Stamps Business Documents, Gold or Silver Articles, Watches, Jewellery, Precious Stones, Medals, Coins, Curiosities, Sculptures, Manuscripts, Rare Books, Plans, Patterns, Models Moulds and Designs.
5 years ago / Comments Off on Burglary